The Mosaico July-August 2023 Newsletter is now available. Click here to view the current newsletter. Use File print or click on “printer icon”. For past newsletters and instructions on printing the newsletter, go to the Newsletter page. Topics presented in Current Newsletter:
Topics presented in Current Newsletter:
- NBICF President George Golfieri reports on the status of the Foundation and updates the membership on the current financial situation and shares information about storm damage at the Cultural Center and cost for the repair. George also discusses the Board decision to join the Santa Rosa Metro Chamber of Commerce.
- July 10-14, 2023 – Monday – Friday, 9am – 12pm: Italian Summer Camp for Youth “Vacanze Romane” (“Roman Holidays”) at the NBICF Center. See below for a link to July Summer Camp registration form and activity schedule.
- July 22, 2023 – Saturday, 1-5pm: Paint Italy at the NBICF Center. Mixed Media – Dreaming of Italy – $45.
Instructor Susan Adler. Reservations must be received by July 8.
- July 25, 2023 – Tuesday, 5:30pm: Pizza, Birra, e Vino, dining al fresco at the NBICF Center. Dinner includes: antipasti, all-you-can-eat pizza, salad, dessert, and complimentary wine or beer. $25.00 per dinner. This event is limited to 60 guests.
No outside alcoholic beverages allowed. To reserve and pay by credit card, visit the Reservation page by clicking here.
Click here for mail-in reservation forms for the July 25 Pizza Party and July Summer Camp.
- Sundays at the Cultural Center with Diane McCurdy
Doors open 1:30 pm, programs start at 2:00 pm.
July 30, 2023 – Sunday, film: Married to the Mob (1988) 1h 44m. Comedy (R).
August 27, 2023 – film: Mediterraneo (1991) 1h 36m Comedy/Drama (R)
- NBICF Scholarship Committee Chair Gino Muzzatti provides information to members on making a tax-deductible donation to the NBICF Scholarship Fund to honor the memory of Ada Nourse, long-time member and Italian Language Instructor. Donations may also be made to the Building Fund to offset the cost of the roof repair at the Cultural Center.